Greater Faith Church, Tucson – Vision:
Greater Faith Church, Tucson – Focus:
– To help you acknowledge Christ’s unconditional love for you.
– To develop your gifts through relevant teaching, as well as challenging, Godly fellowship.
– To help you embrace the “New Beginning” to which God has called you.
– To provide opportunities to deploy your gifts to impact your church family, your community, your
marketplace, and your world.
Greater Faith Church, Tucson – Origin:
The seed of Greater Faith Church, Tucson was planted into the hearts of Jamie & Pamela Benjamin in their living room in March of 2002.
But just like everything else in life, establishing this ministry had a process. Though rewarding and difficult, satisfying and yet humbling, the impending process prepared and matured them for the start of something beautiful.
Over the next 6 years God instilled within them the understanding that somethings would have to die in order that something Greater could to be birthed.
In October of 2007, the Lord reminded the Pastors of the vision that He had bestowed upon them for “Greater Faith”.
In obedience and with God’s direction, Greater Faith Church, Tucson was established in January of 2008.
- : USA
Sundays: 11:00 AM MT (MST: 6:00 PM GMT / MDT: 5:00 PM GMT) Wednesdays: 7:00 PM MT (MST: Thu 2:00 AM GMT / MDT: Thu 1:00 AM GMT)
- : http://www.gfctucson.org
- : Non-denominational
- : http://www.gfctucson.org/what-we-believe
- : http://www.gfctucson.org/