Sunday: 10 PM to 11 PM GMT / UTC

Healing Place Church – Origin:
In 1992, the founding Pastors of Healing Place Church, Dino and Delynn Rizzo, felt a call from God to express Jesus to the Baton Rouge community in creative, practical ways.

They did not want to be the best church IN the city, but rather to be the best church FOR the city.

One night over dinner, Pastor Dino began to describe the vision that God had given him for this new church plant. Mrs. Dee Austin, Pastor Dino’s mother-in-law, spoke up and said, “It sounds like you are describing a healing place for a hurting world.”

Soon after, God opened the door for the Rizzos to take over a small church facility on Highland Road and start Trinity Christian Center: A Healing Place For A Hurting World.

On December 6, 1992, Healing Place Church held its first gathering with just a dozen people in attendance, shortly after that, Healing Place Church began holding church services in January 1993.

Looking for ways to serve the community, Healing Place Church began to do just about anything it could to be that healing place.

From helping widows to move houses, to passing out free rat bait – the mandate of Healing Place Church was being realized.

God grew Healing Place Church so much that they outgrew the church building!

In 1994, Healing Place Church was able to purchase 6 acres of land at 19202 Highland Rd.

This move increased the capacity of Healing Place Church to be a healing place for a hurting world.

Saylorville Church, Des Moines – Vision:
To glorify Him by helping people become increasingly devoted followers of Jesus Christ.

Saylorville Church, Des Moines – Origin:
Saylorville Church, Des Moines has been declaring the Glory of God in Christ for nearly 150 years.

Originally a Methodist Episcopal Church in the 1850s, Saylorville Church, Des Moines went from a log cabin to an underground basement church in the 1940s.

In the 1920s Saylorville Church, Des Moines became Saylorville Community Church.

During this time, convictions of the Bible’s authority and the exclusivity of the Gospel being salvation through Christ alone became firmly established in the developing doctrine of the church.

In 1948, with theological liberalism finding its way into many churches, Pastor Harold Young led Saylorville Church, Des Moines to become Saylorville Baptist Church. Saylorville Church, Des Moines also joined the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches in an effort to remain true to the Truth and combat the inroads of bad theology.

The GARBC is a fellowship of churches across the country with no church or denominational headship holding authority over any church. Basically it is an agreed upon friendship of brother and sister churches across the nation that hold to historic Baptist beliefs that also encourage one another.

During the 1950s and 60s Saylorville Church, Des Moines began to grow through Gospel outreach under the leadership of Clark Mann, William Koltivich and Everett Wolfe, leading to the expansion of its facilities. By then attendance had climbed into the 200s.

In the early 70s Frank Chittock led a strong outreach and youth emphasis as the church ran over 300.

By the 1980s, under the guidance of Joe Hayes, Saylorville Church, Des Moines built a large new sanctuary for worship.

Early in the 90s Gary Butler led Saylorville Church, Des Moines out of the debt it incurred with the earlier expansion as the numbers grew to over 400.

Capital Community Church, Fredericton – Origin:
The Pentecostal movement began in the city of Fredericton in the summer of 1924, when tent meetings were held on the Woodstock Road.

Dubbed “the Holy Rollers” by the local newspaper, these early Apostolic believers often faced intimidation and even outright persecution as they brought Biblical truth to a city with strong religious traditions.

But God’s hand was in it, as the articles in “The Daily Gleaner” resulted in large crowds coming to the meetings simply out of curiosity.

Many lives were changed as men and women exchanged dead tradition for living truth!

Marble Collegiate Church, New York – Origin:
In 1628, four years after the founding of the Dutch colony of New Amsterdam, Reverend Jonas Michaelius arrived from Holland to organize what is now known as the Collegiate Church of New York, whose oldest remaining building is Marble Church.

As the first ordained minister in New Amsterdam, Reverend Michaelius conducted the first worship service in a gristmill on what is now South William Street, when the entire population of the city was less than 300.

The first church elder was Governor Peter Minuit, who had recently purchased Manhattan Island from the Native Americans.

Peter Stuyvesant, Director General of New Amsterdam, led worshippers to Sunday service and would impose a fine on anyone who did not attend church!

When the British took over the city in 1664 and renamed it New York, they allowed the Dutch Reformed Church to continue its worship traditions.

King William III granted the church a Royal Charter in 1696, making the Collegiate Church the oldest corporation in America.